Hon. Kojo Yankah
Hon. Kojo Yankah’s impressive experience and insight makes him the perfect person to join AUFD’s Advisory Board. Hon. Yankah has been
- Founder/Chairman, Pan African Heritage World Museum
- Founder and retired President – African University College of Communications (AUCC)
- Communication consultant, and a writer, with 10 books to his credit (working on 11th Book).
Before embarking on his private initiative, Hon. Yankah played various roles in public life as:
- Editor of the Daily Graphic
- Director of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ)
- Member of Parliament of the Republic of Ghana for Agona East Constituency
- Deputy Minister of Information
- Regional Minister of the Central Region of Ghana
- Regional Minister of the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
At the same time, he served as:
- Member of the National Media Commission
- Secretary of GAW
- Member of the Ghana Law Reform Commission
- Member of the Ghana Book Trust
- Chairman of PANAFEST
- Chairman, Ghana Heritage Conservation Trust
- Member, Ghana Malaria Foundation
- Member, New Times Corporation Board of Directors
- Chairman, Advisory Committee of WEB Du Bois Centre.
Currently, Hon. Kojo Yankah serves as:
- Chairman – Ghana Association of Writers (GAW) Advisory Board
- Board Chairman of Media General
- Chairman of the Advisory Committee of the W.E.B. Du Bois Centre
- Founder & Chairman of Duakwa Vocational and Technology Institute (DVTI).
Hon. Yankah just retired as Chairman of AUCC Board of Directors. AUFD is honored to welcome on board such an accomplished African son.